My Mission

To highlight the fact corporate greed continues to dictate our politics. America's biggest issue is lobbying, campaign
finance, and conflicts of interest within the government. If we can fix those problems, everything else will fall in place.




Thursday, March 17, 2011

How similar Muammar Gaddafi and Ghengis Khan?

Gaddafi - "We will come zenga, zenga. House by house, room by room." ... "It's over. The issue has been decided," Gaddafi said, offering pardon to those who lay down their arms. "We are coming tonight...We will have no mercy and no pity with them."

Khan - “It is not sufficient that I suceed - all others must fail.”

Khan - “The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

Khan - “The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.”

This guy is real scum...

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree and I will say that I have used past life regression before and I have seen myself and my husband in many past lives. I will say that everytime I had seen myself and my husband, during regression, although we always looked a slight bit different, I could always recognize my own present features and his present features in our past life bodies. Oddly enough Genghis Khan and Guddafi look exactly alike, so alike it's scary. I believe he is definitely Genghis Khan reincarnate which might be Mabus! I fear December 2012 people. I really do. Take a look people for comparisms. The war against Libya is only the beginning. Hell is on its way.

    ReplyDelete